- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Online course: Health Data and Analytics
27. November 2017 - 22. Dezember 2017
Find out how to leverage data analytics to improve decision making in healthcare
This online course explores the intersection of data analytics and healthcare. It shows you how to apply common frameworks and introduces key concepts in data analytics, systems theory and information governance.
The course starts by examining how healthcare data is collected and stored. It then goes on to explore how information management methods, machine learning and how data visualisation are used in data analysis.
You will learn to learn to leverage data analysis tools and techniques to inform better decision making in healthcare.
What topics will you cover?
- What is healthcare data, why is it important and what are the current challenges?
- How to address the unique data challenges facing healthcare?
- How can data impact healthcare innovation?
- How to develop a healthcare data proposal?